Monday, April 13, 2009

Ella's Quirks

Aaron was working in the Laundry room and found Ella peeking out at him from the Dryer.

Ella's Fascination with panties continues.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A perfect hiding place. Looks like she can climb right in by herself, I think I would climb on in aswell. hee, hee. She is so cute!

kitty said...

Oh man, my little one hides in the washing machine. She can even shut the door. It worries me. Every time I leave the kids with a sitter I tell them that if Abby dissapears they need to check the washing machine. YIKES huh. That's what happens when you breed monkeys instead of kids

Melodi said...

So...I recently heard about siblings playing with the dryer and the little one got in and the big one turned it on....the little one died. Not to put a damper on cuteness here...but watch out.