Here we are several years later. It is 2017 and our family has changed a ton! Isabelle is now 12 years old, and in the young womens program in our ward. She just participated in Girls Camp and loved it. I have been homeschooling her for the better part of 5 years. I have been fully homeschooling all my girls for 3 years or so. Gabriella didn't want to leave her school and friends, but through the process she has found even better friends and some really great things to be a part of. Alexandria has been homeschooling is starting to read and is progressing. She is having a hard time understanding how to speak and communicate in normal ways, but I believe that is due to personality and individuality. Lily my baby is 4, taller than Ali and very social and has great reasoning skills. I have our updated pictures and will post them. But they are from last fall. I still haven't put them up on my wall. Eek! I am so behind.
I will post about our entire homeschooling journey and the incredible friends and people it has brought into our lives. I will also post about my family and the growth and opportunities they have had. I will also post the very big changes and challenges our family has met with over the past few years. The biggest and most heartbreaking being my mom's passing. That event has led to a series of changes. None or which are a blessing. At least not to my vision, currently.
No comments:
Post a Comment