I think this last year has topped any and all insanity and craziness that I have heretofore experienced. I love having all four of my girls. It is so awesome to hold and love a beautiful child, a real spirit daughter of heavenly father. But, I have truly understood my sad lack of ability. If I ever doubted my weaknesses before, I definitely don't now. To be able to feed all four, especially with one being a nursing baby, it takes my whole day almost. Most days I remember to feed myself, eventually. But, the crazy and hardest time of everyday is bed time. It feels like I spend so much time and energy trying to get the girls ready and in bed and to stay in bed that I could just sit and zone out for a while, but then its time to fall asleep myself. Most days now I crash, I can't even remember falling asleep. I think Aaron is getting used to putting me down into bed, so I don't wake up with a neck cramp.
Well, lately things have gone pretty well. Isabelle's Baptism was beautiful. We loved having family and friends share the day with us. But, it was quiet enough that is was spiritual and peaceful. Belle was glowing and so happy. Watching her listen to her Grandpa's give talks, directed to her and their love and testimonies, was one of the most beautiful things ever. I really loved how she loved every moment of that day and the week leading up to it. We did the Eight Days of Baptism Countdown and it was so fun for her to think of her baptism and have a reminder every morning of what baptism is. A wonderful day! Baptized by her Dad, confirmed by her dad and her Grandpas, John Campbell and Herb Biesinger and most of her Uncles were in the circle, Chad, Craig, Barclay, Andy, and Trevor Farnes and Danny Wicker. What a wonderful group of men.
No comments:
Post a Comment