Wow! What a trip! Look how cute you are pregnant! And with shorter hair. Now that I am feeling more up to speed, I have to say - congrats on your new addition! Is it just a little bit bizarre that we both have four girls?
Did you guys go to Medieval Times? And...Is your eldest really in braces already? (I think we will be paying for two sets of those within the year. Maybe three if I get my way and have some slapped on my own teeth)
1 comment:
Wow! What a trip!
Look how cute you are pregnant! And with shorter hair. Now that I am feeling more up to speed, I have to say - congrats on your new addition! Is it just a little bit bizarre that we both have four girls?
Did you guys go to Medieval Times?
And...Is your eldest really in braces already? (I think we will be paying for two sets of those within the year. Maybe three if I get my way and have some slapped on my own teeth)
Great to see the updates!
Post a Comment