Friday, February 17, 2012

January and February





We went to the Museum with Aaron's family. It was spur of the moment for us, but we were way excited to go. The girls loved being with their cousins, and Grandma and Papa. Ella calls the museum the "rezedium." In fact I was posting these pictures, and telling it was when we went to the museum and she looked closer and said, "Oh the Rezedium. Yeah, we need to go there with you, me, Ibelle, Allie, and Daddy."







Ella and I got out old grandma's jewelry and she tried it on. Then she thought the crown would go nicely with the other stuff.




The girls love when Aaron throws them. Now that Belle and Ella are getting bigger though, it is more of a muscle workout for him. But, it is so much fun. Sometimes I wish he could throw me. I better not say that to him though, he might try it, and then we'd be in trouble. But, seriously though, there are days I wish I could fit in a baby swing and be rocked back and forth, or cuddled to sleep with giant arms wrapped around me, rocking me in the big chair. There are just times I don't want to be a grown up any more. That feeling lasts until I change a diaper, and then I am thankful for my status.

Look at Belles pointed toes.


Gabriella is getting some serious air. Wow! And look at Allie, after a while she just wanted to be snuggled by daddy, and kept safe in his strong arms. Daddy and his girls, he is such a lucky guy.



Dancing in the Kitchen. Just me and my babies. I love little girls.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could throw you if you really want me to!

Linder said...

I'd like to see that!

kitty said...

Those are great pictures! I especially love the pic of Allie!

Are you still doing any dancing? I used to be able to move, but I feel like my moves ran off when I had babies. I can't even touch my toes anymore!

You look so amazing Katie! I wish I had the self discipline to make changes. Instead, I have been so discouraged that I have become an emotional eater. The consequence = 15 pound gain in the last six months. I am up to 155 now.

You are such a light weight that I am guessing Aaron could toss you around like a little rag doll! :)

Post pictures when he does!

Miss you