Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Day


Christmas morning was so fun. I woke up to feed Alexandria at about 6 am. So I was kind of waiting for everyone to wake up. I was watching the tree thinking how beautiful the lights are. They make Christmas so magical. When I was little we would wake up at 3 am. Craig would wake me up then we would wake up my parents. So the Christmas tree lights and opening presents for me was always more magical when it was still dark outside. So....I woke up Aaron and the girls at 6:30. Aaron could tell his own version of those events. But, I will say when I sat and looked at him sleeping and called his name, he was freaked out enough he woke up with a "Good Night!" I think that was the exclamation he used. I couldn't stop laughing at that.


After we opened our gifts we went over to Grandma and Papa's house and had the Biesinger Christmas. The girls enjoyed themselves and it was a nice day.























Can you see that look that Allie has. That is the Gimme Gimme look. I think she liked her wrapping paper more than her actual gifts.









Merry Christmas!!

No comments: