Hey everyone, hope you had a Happy Halloween. Here is my cute family.
We were all sick for Halloween again this year, so we didn't really do the Halloween Saturday night stuff. Aaron carved some last minute pumpkins, and we put them on our front porch for a day.

We added our own special little pumpkin this year.

I made our little pumpkin's costume. I think I got it done right before we put it on her.
I made all there costumes this year. I don't know about making costumes, but I am sure if I ever used a pattern they might turn out more professional looking.

Aaron did take the kids to the school for the fair. Which the kids had a fun dressing up for. I don't think we knew at the time how sick we were all going to get.


Isabelle was our little bat. She chose what she wanted to be and I improvised.
Ella was our little witch.




1 comment:
Cute costumes girl and cute girls!
- Bre
Post a Comment